The Exam Manager executes a consistent and effective exam and audit management protocol across Consumer and Business Banking (CBB) Business Units (BU).
The responsibilities include:
(1) Acting as a single point of contact for internal parties, including: Regulatory Services, Corporate Audit Services, CBB BU's, and the Second Line of Defense,
(2) Communicating current-state quality of key BU processes for upcoming exams/audits to Senior Management and Chief Risk Office,
(3) Tracking and reporting exam/audit status, and
(4) Collaborating with the appropriate Risk and BU teams throughout the audit and examination process.
The Exam Manager actively responses to and escalates risks as appropriate. They will also manage one direct report and provide management support to the broader team.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact CBB
- Considerable knowledge of originations and branch operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong leadership and management skills of processes, projects and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Regulatory examination writing and composition experience
- Advance degree preferred (e.g., JD, MBA)
Apply on company website