A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
Overall Responsibility for:
- Lead the quantification of the Bank's stress testing and capital forecasting process;
- Development and maintence of quantitative methods, tools and models to support stress testing, capital quantification and capital planning;
- Manage a team of 3 financial analysts to support the execution of stress testing and capital forecasting;
- Work closely with the senior management in ensuring quantatiative discipline is reflected within financial planning, ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Planning.
- Implementation and maintainance of key FP&A tools and models to support balance sheet forecasting and stress testing
- Providing the quantitative foundation to the Financial, Capital, Funding and Recovery Planning processes
- Providing the base model for all elements of the Bank-wide Stress Testing programme
- Working closely with business leaders and finance business partners to ensure inputs to base and stress forecasts are well understood and appropriately challenged
- Drive the integration and simplification of processes to ensure a streamlined forecasting and stress testing process that is fully integrated and embedded across the Bank
- Development and maintenance of appropriate financial risk tools to ensure financial risk assessment is embedded within forecasting and perform stress testing processes
- Execution and iteration of all stress testing scenarios across ICAAP and Recovery Plan, and supporting Treasury on Liquidity Stress testing for ILAAP.
- Development and ongoing maintainance of a high standard of capital forecasting capabilities with supporting data sets, tools and models
- Support the calibration of risk appetite and recovery plan limits and triggers based on detailed and rigorous analysis
- Program Experience - Advanced Microsoft excel skills are a pre-requisite for this position. Experience with SAS and Matlab would also be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Drive for results - Hold self and team accountable to consistently achieve high performance standard and quality output in accordance with agreed goals and deadlines.
- Leadership / Managing People - Direct, coach and mentor team members to ensure providing effective delivery and timely completion of work. Lead team and promote a culture of teamwork through appropriate delegation and sharing of workload.
- Risk - Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
- Ethics and Trust - Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Knowledge and experience in stress testing concepts and methodologies.
- Experience or basic understanding of ICAAP, Recovery Plan and ILAAP would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel capabilities required. SAS and/or Matlab experience a plus.
- Well developed financial analysis, forecasting and planning skills, mainly related to Capital
- Base knowledge of accounting concepts, regulatory requirements and reporting.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or managerial skills.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five years applicable experience
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website