Provides financial analyses related to budgets, forecasting, allocation of expenses, ad hoc analysis for business case development and custom financial analyses, peer group analysis and internal consulting for all levels of management. Develops and maintains spreadsheets and statistical models for financial analysis. Prepares a variety of management presentations. Researches and resolves problems and errors in data from financial reporting systems. May provide assistance in the development of financial applications. May prepare interest rate pricing and forecasting information for use in asset and liability management.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Well-developed mathematical and analytical skills
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
Apply on company website