At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
This position provides support for the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) regulatory exam and any off-quarter exams. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of CCAR SharePoint site including certification workflows and user security
- Management of FR Y-14Q (quarterly) reporting process including receipt and review of quarterly instructions and implementation of changes
- Partnership with Business Intelligence Solutions to facilitate generation of input templates for FR Y-14Q
- Daily review, analysis and monitoring of exam projections including research of financial data system discrepancies and business line and support group inputs
- Ownership of review and challenge reporting for assigned business line including estimation processes and outcomes including balance sheet and income statement
- Maintenance of annual estimation approach mapping to the FR Y-14A
- Review, reconciliation and analysis of the final populated templates, identifying issues and working with business lines and support groups across the bank to resolve.
- Participation in financial system enhancements and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, and
- Five or more years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis concepts and methodologies
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Expert excel and Essbase skills required
- Knowledge of accounting theory practice, regulatory requirements and reporting
- Strong communication skills-both oral and written
- Ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing priorities
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website