We are now hiring for an exciting opportunity as Fraud Analyst III, within U.S. Bank's Enterprise Fraud Strategy team.
The Fraud Analyst III role works as an independent contributor supporting the Enterprise Fraud Strategy team.
This role supports large enterprise fraud strategy related initiatives, provides subject matter expertise on fraud analysis techniques, and completes ad-hoc analysis as needed.
The role leverages advanced analytical techniques to unearth key insights/emerging trends in the fraud space across various products and lines of business and partner with first and second line of defense teams to identify key fraud risk analytical needs.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and coordinating fraud risk management projects and analysis with the primary aim of protecting consumer and business customers, accounts, money movement – including deposits, payments and digital banking interaction channels.
- Predicts the level of fraud risk
- Develop policies and procedures used to evaluate and control fraud risk
- Analyze the potential profit/loss impact on the assigned product line of changes in risk management strategies
- Develop and maintain the analytical framework and support systems for the fraud strategy management and reporting processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to seven years of experience in fraud risk management activities
- Experience with SAS, SQL, or other similar applications
- Comprehensive level of knowledge of all departmental data sources, and
of fraud risk and operations management associated with the product lines
- Strong analytical skills relative to evaluating fraud prevention infrastructure and
forecasting fraud loss trends
- Thorough knowledge of fraud, strategic planning, and banking operations
- Strong project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and data
Apply on company website