Develops and iterates longer term physical distribution planning for the Physical Assets Optimization program (P.A.O). Expected to lead a multi-year strategic planning process for the Physical Assets Optimization program to successively develop closer approximations to solutions that provide competitive advantages for US Bank within assigned business line(s) consumer and business, mortgage, and wealth. Synthesizes complex market models and competitive information across multiple structures in the organization, anticipate market trends and customer needs that impact physical distribution planning, and transform analyses into innovative actionable plans for revenue growth, investment, or operational enhancement. Specific functions may include business plan development, comprehensive PAO performance analysis and evaluation and program reporting, portfolio assessment, build and maintain strong partnerships across the enterprise.
• Provide strategic oversight for the project coordination & overall deliverables for the PAO program. Provides executive level program communication and reporting to the PAO Retail Executive, key business constituents, and PAO steering committee which include the CFO and VC of Consumer and Business banking.
• Specific functions may include prioritization of assets and resources and sequencing of opportunities, business plan development, and performance analysis and evaluation.
• Build and maintain strong internal partnerships to accelerate growth and retention; develop and implement program strategies.
• Anticipate trends and opportunities through insightful interpretation of research, data, and meaning in collaboration with the Enterprise Research and Analytics department.
• Develop novel distribution planning for the retail franchise in line with overall business strategy. Synthesize complex market and competitive information across multiple structures in the organization, anticipate market trends & customer needs, and transform analyses into innovative actionable plans for revenue growth, retention, and operational enhancement.
• Oversee methodical asset refurbishment & maintenance programming for the retail franchise in partnership with Corporate Real Estate and Business Lines.
• Engage internal partners to ensure branding scheme and retail design standards are consistent across all locations and integrated into strategy plans.
• Anticipate trends and opportunities through insightful interpretation of research, data, and meaning in collaboration with the Customer Experience / Employee Experience Department.
• 10+ years of banking experience.
• 5+ years of management experience.
• BA/MBA in finance, business administration, or related field.
• Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
• In-depth understanding of business functions and processes supported.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
• Ability to influence the execution of highly complex or specialized projects and to adapt precedent and make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop innovative solutions.
• Previous experience planning for and leading multiple iterations of significant strategic deployments that leads to successively developing closer approximations to solutions.
• Prior experience synthesizing performance data and providing analysis and recommending meaning and further action planning to senior management.
• Prior experience preparing and delivering routine executive level communication and reporting and program management.
Apply on company website