Sells products and services for U.S. Financial Sales primarily via inbound calls to existing and prospective customers in a centralized call center environment. Responds to incoming or makes out-going calls to customers and potential customers. Discusses and assesses a wide range of personal financial needs and recommends and sells products or services that meet or exceed the customer's needs. Develops customer profiles for other specialized products such as trust, investments, etc. and sends profile to appropriate product line support for follow-up sales calls. Provides customer service responding to questions about accounts and resolving various problems and processing errors. Interfaces with other sales staff and ensures referrals are responded to in a timely manner.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of sales or related experience
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Good knowledge of systems and procedures
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal communication skills
Apply on company website