At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
The ideal IT SOX Manager is an effective team collaborator, problem solver and IT control specialist who is committed to providing exceptional risk-based advice and insight to our internal IT stakeholders. This position will primarily be responsible for the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR aka SOX) program for IT General Controls (ITGCs) in a variety of environments including Cloud, Infrastructure and Business Systems and Tools. In this highly visible role, the IT SOX Manager will execute the SOX IT Program including conduct walkthroughs, assess control design, test control effectiveness and evaluate deficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of applicable experience
• Considerable understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
• Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
• Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and COBIT
• Knowledge and understanding of IT General Controls in a variety of environments
• Act as a liaison to the company's internal and external auditors
• Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external business partners
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative and ability to drive team to achieve goals
• Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office and Archer eGRC.
• Applicable professional certifications preferred including CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP
• Undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, IS Auditing, IT or MIS or other related field
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex environment.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website