We're building next-generation messaging capabilities to deliver business events with low-latency to support near real-time processing and distribution of data. This will reliably deliver data between systems and enable applications that react to events as they occur. Platform provides high deliverability and resiliency to ensure events are processed in a timely manner, meeting desired SLA's. We're seeking an energetic and talented lead to help us achieve our product vision and goals. You will focus on all the core software development activities.
• Lead collaboration with Business and Product Management to understand requirements, take a product approach to translate requirements into appropriate architecture and system functionality that successfully deliver required business success.
• Lead and responsible for technical design, work breakdown and estimation, and implementation of required features.
• Champion within the team along sprint process to be on top of the task and bug management system for timely deliverable or resolution.
• Apply Dev/Ops mindset, take ownership of production success, optimize operation success via automation/active alerting/self-healing, and lead the resolution of production issues to ensure high-availability and performance.
• Drive the release planning and execution with end-to-end understanding and insights (effort, risk, priority) of the planned features.
• Develop high-quality code, define best engineering practice, perform peer code reviews to ensure successful deliverable with engineering excellence.
• Actively guide and mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise and lead a few offshore engineers to maximize productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
- Eight or more years of experience across multiple technology disciplines
- Three or more years of project/team leadership skills experience
- Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Experience developing streaming application solutions
- Expert in Java development.
- Knowledge of Scala and other programming languages
- Expertise with open stack technologies, have prior experience in working with Kafka, Spark/Flink, NiFi, HDFS, Hive, Cassandra, Druid and other big data projects
- Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Considerable technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of Private and Public Cloud Architectures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website