Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we're looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Lead Developer, React JS (Adaptive/Responsive) with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives in Responsive and Adaptive design using React JS. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As a Lead Developer you will:
• Guide the technical design and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems
• Define and document the designs for applications and enhancements
• Coordinate the definition of time tables and project tasks; estimates cost, and time
• Create, review, and coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects
• Identify opportunities to improve testing process
• Oversee the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution
• Develop high level program specifications
• Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
• Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
• Guide technical staff and clients to investigate, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical problems
• Identify and facilitate interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
• Analyze, define, and document design for data, workflow, logical processes, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external
• Oversee monitoring of existing application systems operating efficiency
• Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend technical solutions
• Demonstrate deep understanding of the business needs driving projects
• Become main point of contact for business lines at times
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of experience with developing and implementing applications
• Hands-on Solution and Application Architecture experience with ability to recommend the right framework
• Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
• Advance knowledge of working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
• Advance knowledge of TypeScript and TypeScript structure
• Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.
• Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
• Understanding of Performance, SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
• Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET)
Apply on company website