A User Experience Architect is a user experience professional adept at planning and designing a consistent experience architecture of our customer facing interfaces and experiences across a spectrum of digital and real-world touchpoints. Partners with business analysts, developers, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures. Responsibilities include:
- Employs a range of human-centered, accessible design techniques, such as conceptual models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions.
- Optimizes experience architecture to promote findability and usability, while accommodating technical and business needs/constraints.
- Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon the U.S. Bank layout, design and interaction patterns.
- Accurately interprets how the U.S. Bank brand is applied to interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions.
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Delivers assets of record, e.g., wireframes, versioned prototypes, flow / process diagrams, etc.
- Participates in validating code is built as designed during projects (according to brand standards, style guides and pattern libraries).
- Bachelor's degree (preferred emphasis on Service Design, Experience Architecture or Information Architecture), or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of related work experience, such as UX or digital industry, with at least one year of team leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of user experience (UX) best practices, interactive design principles, information architecture and experience architecture; Service Design knowledge a plus
- Thorough knowledge of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations
- Thorough knowledge of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, and online marketing and business needs
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience/familiarity with CSS and responsive design
- Familiar with common design software
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations; internal facing systems experience a plus
- Experience collaborating with large teams
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently
Apply on company website