At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
- Corporate Compliance Residential Mortgage Default Operations
- Experience in Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, REO, Eviction
- Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Considerable understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Applicable professional certifications preferred
- We would consider home based.
- Cover letter appreciated.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $92,735.00 - $109,100.00 - $120,010.00
Apply on company website