Assists assigned loan officer with a variety of business development activities and administrative services. Provides necessary support to that loan officer to increase production levels. Organizes filing system, answers phones, photocopies documents and prepares correspondence and documents. Prepares marketing materials and may coordinate meetings, conferences and presentations. May be responsible for the preparation of specialized reports or documents.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in administrative support activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Previous sales support experience preferred
Apply on company website