Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file. PLEASE NOTE
- Working from Home: Employees who are successful in this role have the opportunity to earn weekly work from home days, HOWEVER, this position is NOT (and cannot) be a 100% telecommute/remote job. Eligible candidates MUST be able to commute to the Richfield, Minnesota office on a weekly basis.
- Location of our Office: While we are currently located in Richfield, Minnesota (near the Best Buy Headquarters building), our office is expected to eventually move to Hopkins, Minnesota (likely this year). When our department officially moves to Hopkins you will still be expected to work in office at this new location, so please consider your commute to both areas when applying.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Basic knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website