Analyzes and evaluates residential loan applications originated by U.S. Bank branch offices in accordance with industry and business unit standards. Gathers, analyzes and interprets all types of credit information for existing and prospective retail banking customers in order to maximize credit and minimize risk and potential loss. Develops and maintains a loan underwriting portfolio consistent with the Bank's guidelines for credit quality and Investor or Insurer standards. Approves and/or denies loans within certain limits and makes credit structure and loan eligibility decisions.
During COVID-19 era, this role will be telecommute (foreseeable future). We will then re-assess the situation upcoming. Typically, this is a mix of in-office time and some telecommute time given the work week.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of mortgage-related experience
- Basic understanding of factors affecting real estate values and credit analysis
- Good mathematical skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website