At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
As a Product Owner you will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day activities of U.S. Bank's online banking platform journey team.
- Act as a liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products. Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and refine product backlog; create user stories and acceptance criteria and assists in the prioritization all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Be a hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders inside and outside of our CDO.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in an Agile framework.
- Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
- Thought leadership: build and drive strategy that moves the user experience drives innovation/differentiation and delivers on business goals.
- Agile Experience: Very comfortable working in an agile (specifically SAFe) framework, including industry standard collaboration tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira and Confluence).
- Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
- Partnership & Collaboration: able to build consensus with key business, technology and internal partners.
- Leadership: help build and motivate strong teams. Experience working with on- and off-shore talent.
- An understanding of Financial Services, Banking and Fintechs.
- An understanding of UX Design and research.
- Professional experience in the digital space or informatino technology systems development.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website