We are hiring 3 Project Managers responsible for leading projects and continuous improvement activities for Retail Payment Services (RPS) Operations Continuous Improvement Team. This individual will work with senior business line management to formulate project scope. Manages a medium to large project staff and/or department, generally with direct and indirect staff. Projects are very complex with considerable difficulty and generally cross several business lines. Projects often require twelve months or more to complete. Has a comprehensive to expert knowledge of assigned business function and technical skills. Recognized as an expert in several project areas. Incumbent typically has a Master's degree and ten or more years of related experience.GENERAL SUMMARY:
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned project(s). Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Directs and monitors project activity for an assigned functional area.
- Participates in meeting and task force activities to identify project goals, gains consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures and estimates project costs; fosters cooperation and involvement from support team.
- Interviews users to identify and analyze needs; develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for request and/or problem resolution.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensures a smooth implementation of project; resolves problems.
- Participates in project evaluation against estimated plans and costs; provides continuing support and service as required.
- Manages performance of project team, and evaluates overall performance.
- Support the assessment, design, and deployment RPS key improvement initiatives spanning multiple functions. More specifically, the Fraud Journey programs to simplify and streamline processes, enhance customer communications, and enable people support/capabilities.
- Conducts data collection discovery, SME interviews, process mapping, and related gap analyses.
- Evaluate business area's existing day-to-day practices, analyzing root cause and identifying improvement opportunities to help define solutions which reduce complexity, improve customer experience, increase productivity, reduce costs, and enhance employee engagement
- Build relationships/partners with business lines and functions, subject matter experts, support groups, and other key stakeholders to assess, improve, and implement continuous improvement projects and related solutions.
Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
10+ years of experience in project management and/or process improvement and/or continuous improvement activities
Project Size: Responsible for managing project activity for assigned business line or for projects that crosses several business lines. Typically works with senior business line management to formulate project scope.
Managing Others: Manages a medium to large project staff and/or department, generally with direct and indirect staff.
Project Complexity: Projects are very complex with considerable difficulty and cross several business lines.
Project Duration: Often requires 12 months or more
Knowledge: Comprehensive to expert knowledge of assigned business function & technical skills. The incumbent is recognized as an expert in several project areas.
Minimum Experience: Ten or more years
- Proficient in developing data collection plans to feed discovery and opportunity business cases
- Experienced in process mapping current state and future state environments
- Proficient with process improvement tools/methodology
- Advanced project planning and problem solving skills to organize programs of work, formulate recommendations, manage deployment plans, and realize project implementation success
- Highly skilled in the MS Office suite(PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project, and Word)
Apply on company website