At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
talech seeks to expand its Customer Success Operations function with this role. In this role you'll provide project management and analytical support to see through key process improvement and development projects to create efficiency and effectiveness in the Customer Success organization.
The Customer Success Operations team assists the rest of the Customer Success teams (Professional Services, Technical Support, Customer Success Management and Knowledge Management) to enhance their ability to be effective. We do that by assisting them in deploying new tools, updating methodologies, developing new processes and launching other practice development projects. talech seeks to expand its Customer Success Operations function with this role. In this role you'll provide project and analytical support to see through key process improvement and development projects to create efficiency and effectiveness in the Customer Success organization.
Run and/or support process improvement projects for the various teams within the Customer Success function. Recognize and take initiative to solve problems for the Customer Success teams to make their tasks and day-to-day experience easier and more efficient. Create tools and systems that capture data and represent the effectiveness of the teams and the effectiveness of the projects implemented. Project manage the implementation of various software(s) selected for the teams. Cross collaborate and communicate well with other teams to achieve project goals and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in project management activities
- Experience providing support for or running medium to large sized projects
- Proven expertise with SaaS solutions and Cloud technologies
- Propensity for hands-on work and diving in to solve complex problems. No task is too small to own
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs - - Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships cross functionally
- Experience creating presentation decks in PowerPoint and analyzing data in Excel
- Experience with POS solutions and/or work with SMBs in Retail, Restaurants and/or Services fields is a plus
- Experience working with (and preferably deploying) technology tools used for Customer Success, including: CRM, Customer Success Management platforms, In-App guidance, Survey Tools, Learning Management Systems, etc.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $66,725.00 - $78,500.00 - $86,350.00
Apply on company website