U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) helps clients identify and achieve their financial objectives. Our teams advise clients holistically on wealth and estate planning, investments, banking, credit, insurance, charitable giving, and fiduciary administration. In addition, PWM has specialized capabilities in business-sale advisory and pre-transaction planning.
The Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is responsible for identifying, closing, and deepening client relationships. The PWA uses familiarity with client circumstances alongside a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth and estate planning, and trust services to frame, acquire, and retain relationships. The PWA is responsible for growth through internal and external sales and development of new client relationships within PWM. A team of specialists support these efforts by providing deeper knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. As a U.S. Bank representative in the community the PWA also acts as a conduit for Private Wealth Management's strategic partners in the region.
• Identify and engage with a prospective pool of clients, which includes prospecting, developing external centers of influence, and accessing personal and professional networks
• Develop a thorough understanding of needs, goals, and financial position to help clients strategize in a clear and supportive manner
• Prioritize and deploy the resources of U.S. Bank and U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management to creatively and consistently exceed client expectations
• Deliver best-in-class advice that prioritizes client objectives
• Advocate for and promote a diverse work environment that prioritizes teamwork and cooperation
• Maintain professional standards through an in-depth understanding of capital markets, financial and estate planning, banking, and industry trends that impact clients
• Observe and act within U.S. Bank policies and guidelines
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience interacting with High and Ultra High Net Worth clients
Apply on company website