Regulatory Change Management (RCM) utilizes a standardized methodology to ensure regulatory changes affecting the enterprise are identified, assessed, introduced and implemented in a controlled and coordinated manner. RCM also engages in and oversees business line efforts to implement and/or modify the required systems and processes for the identified regulatory changes.
The Regulatory Change Project Manager partners with business lines and participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The RCM Project Manager performs periodic reviews of project and system records to ensure on-going data quality and documentation of internal change control measures. The RCM Project Manager assists in maintaining and providing detailed reporting of project statuses and deliverables of all regulatory change projects for team meetings and reporting to senior management.
• Ensure that assigned projects are maintained and properly managed through the regulatory change process.
• Assess impacts of the various Regulatory Changes to the business lines.
• Verify the proper documentation has been collected to demonstrate organizational compliance.
• Identifies, mitigates, and escalates risks as appropriate.
• Leads and attends project meetings to ensure open lines of communication are maintained between RCM, the project team, and all affected lines of business.
• Produces or assists with production of monthly and other reporting on regulatory changes and RCM efforts.
• Ensures appropriate records are maintained for internal and external auditors and regulatory examinations.
• Maintains high level of awareness of banking and financial services industry regulatory matters.
• Coordinates or assists other key RCM efforts as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of applicable experience
• Ability to identify and resolve relational or project-specific issues with management oversight.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in a compliance setting.
• Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact banks and the financial industry in general.
• Thorough understanding of Banking business line operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
• Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
• Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
• Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
• CRCM or other applicable professional certification.
Apply on company website