The Sales Support Specialist assists the sales team within a branch by preparing and processing customer accounts, gathering and reviewing sales information, collaborating with other employees and listening to customers' needs. The Sales Support Specialist addresses customer inquiries with a positive attitude. This position has available shifts from 8AM - 5PM and 9AM - 6PM.
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of clerical experience
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Proven customer service/relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website