The Retail Payment Services Prepaid MIS & Analytics department is looking for a Salesforce Business Application Manager who will own the business strategy, configuration, and development of the U.S. Bank Retail Payment Services Salesforce application. The manager will support the marketing, sales, relationship management, operations, and related departments in the Retail Payment Services businesses. The Salesforce Business Application Manager will support 200+ users who currently use Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, and multiple related components and third-party applications. The incumbent will manage a small team of employees and consultants to provide superior service to our teammates and own the entire lifecycle of Salesforce platform.
In this hybrid role, the Application Manager will set the business direction for the platform as well as develop and configure the features. Responsibilities include defining and updating the Salesforce technical roadmap; eliciting requirements from business users; designing and configuring the system to meet the requirements; and providing ongoing support and process improvements. This critical, highly-visible role within the RPS Prepaid organization will drive our ability to increase sales and provide world-class customer service – if you are excited by that challenge and responsibility, we want to hear from you!
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or management information systems (or related discipline), or significant directly-related work experience.
• Three or more years of experience with Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud.
• Possess at least one current Salesforce certification.
• Demonstrated experience partnering with business functions (marketing, sales, relationship management, operations, et al.) to determine priorities and requirements, including the ability to effectively communicate and express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the all levels of the business
• Experience tracking enhancement requests, projects, and features; and prioritizing based on business benefits.
• Proven ability to lead and perform in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including project planning, configuration, development, deployment, and production support.
• Experience managing relationships with outside partners for Salesforce consulting and development.
• Experience successfully leading and managing teams of administrators, developers, and contractors.
• Experience in creating and maintaining effective internal controls and executing risk and control procedures, including approvals for code deployment.
• Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills at all levels.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven attention to detail and proactive follow through on projects and initiatives.
• Be highly motivated, have a great work ethic, and enjoy working as part of an excellent team!
Apply on company website