U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Business Systems Architect with liaison and relationship management experience to contribute toward the success of our enterprise Salesforce initiatives. As a representative of CRM Strategy, the ideal candidate for this position will be able to clearly identify solutions and articulate alignment with this strategy while ensuring the design allows other strategy representatives to meet their goals as well. They will actively participate and potentially lead conversations with business lines and technology to create a functional and optimized business architecture of our Salesforce ecosystem. Responsible for understanding the business line requirements, creating solutions that support the KPIs, and working with the application development team to create a functional enterprise architecture. Involved in training and implementation of applications. Partners with business stakeholders to identify, refine, and document detailed business needs for enterprise capabilities. Assists, and at times, may lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve application problems related to system functions. Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work. Works with technology and application development teams to design or select solutions that appropriately meet the business needs for large projects. Reviews and validates test plan approaches for proper functionality coverage. May coordinate and execute test plans. Looks for an opportunity to improve performance and overall return on investment through optimized designs. Coordinates communication to management and teams regarding project development, strategy and goals.
1. Participates in developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the business's current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective.
2. Provides guidance concerning business implications of development projects.
3. Serves as consultant to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results.
4. Collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts and other team members to define high-level business needs.
5. Define and implement improvements to business process and ad-hoc projects in the face of ever-changing marketplace and consumers.
6. Create and maintain business process flow maps and diagrams to facilitate understanding of business needs and translate to technology solutions.
7. Design scalable cross platform solutions for enterprise wide capabilities.
8. Develop and maintain relationships and communications with other team members and internal partners.
9. Conduct meetings and facilitate collaborative discussions to develop solutions and new functionality needs.
10. Lead efforts to investigate, analyze, and resolve application issues related to system functionality.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Ten or more years of experience across multiple technology disciplines
- Five to seven years Salesforce Architecture experience
- Three or more years of project/team leadership skills experience
- Exceptional technical expertise in architectural design, development and implementation with specialization in multiple technology disciplines, platforms and applications
- Extensive knowledge in system integration and business process modeling
- Superior understanding of the enterprise architectural blueprint requirements and the impact on business functions
- Considerable technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
System development life cycle
IT standards, procedures, policy
Modeling: data, process, events, objects
Business process modeling
Product and vendor evaluations
Financial services industry experience
Hands-on experience designing solutions that may incorporate some of the following; Force.com, Visualforce, Apigee, Mulesoft, Shield, Salesforce DX, Heroku, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, SpringBoot, and/or MS Dynamics
Ideal candidates would have Salesforce platform experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and Marketing Cloud, preferably with a certification as a Technical Architect, Application Architect, or System Architect.
Apply on company website