The Senior AEM Solution Architect will lead in AEM Project implementation, understand business problems and architect implementations that meet those needs. You will be part of a development team but working closely with other dev teams, administration, and business lines. The candidate must have solid experience in AEM (Working in 6.3 and 6.4), web development, Java and a desire to explore a host of secondary solutions AEM supports (Forms, Targeting, Campaigns). You must possess a broad knowledge of platforms and applications.
• Lead the developers in creating a path forward, following best practices and taking advantage of AEM features.
• Work with the business lines in understanding their needs, creating solution designs that meet those needs.
• Explore new technologies that may be appropriate for a particular solution design. This could be anything from use of AEM Forms, Campaigns to React integration.
• Lead project implementation.
• Connect with other dev teams working in AEM, influence them in adopting best practices.
• Occasionally train developers, users etc., and troubleshoot issues.
• Work with non-AEM technical teams on integration design and promote designs that take advantage of AEM capabilities.
• Be the point person for design and strategies based on business requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies
- At least 10 years of experience with developing and implementing applications
Extensive experience in:
- AEM Development and solution design. Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs and such. Experience in 6.3 or 6.4, a plus.
- Web development technologies like CSS-3, JS, jQuery. Familiarity with React or such, a plus.
- Strong Java/J2EE background
- Agile process. DevOps, a plus.
- Web design, performance and security considerations.
- Know-how of accessibility (A11y), a plus.
- Experience in automated testing, a plus.
- Creating business process model and solution architecture designs.
- Working with multiple teams and leading implementation.
Subject matter expert in:
- IT environment
- Information management
- Application delivery process
- Requirements analysis
- Application design, architecture
Apply on company website