Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we're looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Application Developer - React JS (Adaptive/Responsive) with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As a Senior Application Developer - React JS you will:
• Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
• Participate in application architecture functions including estimating and defining time tables, cost and project tasks
• Recommend solutions to improve business with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards
• Guide others through change impact analysis
• Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
• Review, analyze, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
• Create and recommend improvements to unit, test plans and testing process based on assessment of organizational needs
• Collaborate closely with teams in all stages of software development lifecycle including design, development and testing of the system
• Design basic and detailed program specifications while ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved by managing interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
• Guide technical staff and business partners to investigate, review, and solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems
• Monitor operating efficiency and organizational needs of existing application systems and identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects and recommend technical solutions
• Demonstrate solid understanding of the business needs driving the projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of experience with developing and implementing applications
• Hands-on Solution and Application Architecture experience with ability to recommend the right framework
• Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
• Advance knowledge of working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
• Advance knowledge of TypeScript and TypeScript structure
• Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.
• Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
• Understanding of Performance, SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
• Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET)
Apply on company website