The responsibilities of this Senior Digital Product Manager includes but not limited to the following:
• Partnering with the Chief Digital Office (CDO) leaders to ensure alignment with strategy, direction and best practices around user experience and design
• Refining and deploying our OMNI strategy across the product organization to ensure we maintain consistency within our user experience construct
• Ensuring a cohesive product strategy and implementation approach impacting our digital channel solutions
• Cultivating an agile and results-driven culture in which innovation and excellence are expected and customer experiences that exceed expectations are the standard.
• Driving and facilitating key online product strategy and planning processes across the business to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies and delivery plans
• Engaging customers and formalizing our digital channel “Voice of the Customer” program to ensure there is a clear and differentiated value proposition including testing of concepts and ideas with our customers
• Executing a clear, actionable product integration and delivery strategic roadmap with priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and the business
• Managing the collection and analysis of market and competitive data and customer feedback, prioritizing opportunities, deriving conclusions and assisting in creating a strategic vision that outlines the product roadmap to drive future revenue growth via an optimized user experience
• Defining customer requirements and use cases for customer facing platforms and key applications to drive IT development
• Defining product priorities and schedules in collaboration with our GTM teams across products and organizational stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of product management experience
- Strong product management, design and development skills
- Considerable knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication, management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective facilitation, presentation, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within assigned area
- PC proficiency using a variety of software packages.
- Proven experience with user centric design and workflow processes
- The ability to work well independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Apply on company website