At U.S. Bank, product management is a team sport that includes engineering, creative, data and most importantly the customer. As a Product Owner within the State Farm Alliance Program you'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers who have successfully built large-scale consumer products that are central to the financial lives of millions of customers.
Our ideal Product Owner cares deeply about making an impact for and working with customers, is extremely curious and is equally excited about growth then beautiful product design. You'll love this job if you are excited about building a world-class digital experience, partnering with key stakeholders across the enterprise to define core banking digital experiences that align and add value to the Enterprise Strategy. You'll fit in if you are excited about reducing customer pain points through the digital journey and sharing strong thought leadership, best practices and innovative thinking with your peers
As a product owner, you will be looked at as the subject matter expert for our customer segments. You'll be expected to be not just comfortable with data but an ability to draw insight and trends. You'll be expected to be on top of what consumers are leveraging in terms of tools and app to fulfill their financial jobs to be done. Lastly you'll need to be able to communicate effectively within a large organization to make sure the support from various stakeholders exist and their needs are addressed.
As a Product Owner you will:
· Be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Alliance program.
· Ensure that all parts of the program are coordinating with each other from data conversion to digital experience
· Act as a liaison between our partners, the businesses and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products. Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
· Communicate the status of the program to partner and business leaders.
· Help form consensus where needed to push the program forward
· Help maintain and refine product backlog; create user stories and acceptance criteria and assists in the prioritization all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
· Be a hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of product management experience
- Four or more years of managerial experience Preferred Skills/Experience
-Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
- Thought leadership: build and drive strategy that moves the user experience drives innovation/differentiation and delivers on business goals.
- Agile Experience: Very comfortable working in an agile (specifically SAFe) framework, including industry standard collaboration tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira and Confluence).
- Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
- Partnership & Collaboration: able to build consensus with key business, technology and internal partners.
- Leadership: help build and motivate strong teams. Experience working with on- and off-shore talent.
- An understanding of Financial Services, Banking and Fintechs.
- An understanding of UX Design and research.
- Professional experience in the digital space or information technology systems development.
Apply on company website