Are you naturally curious? Do you see the world as it might be and wonder “what if”? Do you get excited about how technology and software can make things better? Would you like to work in an area that improves payments for millions of consumers? Are you looking to apply your product development and product management skills in impactful ways? If so, keep reading…
One of our current and most exciting product initiatives involves a mobile first do-it-yourself strategy for our customers. What exciting areas will you lead for our business?
We are seeking a self-starter, self-learner, internal bridge-builder and technology sponge interested in absorbing all that is happening within and outside the Prepaid industry and transforming that information into insights and ideas to enhance existing and develop new product and service offerings. You'll enjoy the opportunity to develop these ideas through work with Agile team developers and testers and to execute by defining roll out and marketing strategies and overseeing pilot implementations.
This dynamic position is responsible for:
- Evaluating payments industry trends, legal/regulatory climate, competitive products and changes in marketplace technology
- Conducting research on feature enhancements and new feature offerings
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Developing product road map in partnership with stakeholders ensuring consistency with organization and business line objectives and goals
- Representing the voice of the customer in product design
- Communicating product vision to Agile development teams and provides guidance to the team to ensure development delivers on the vision
- Leading Agile teams in story creation, refinement and prioritization
- Defining development criteria (defines “done”) and approves development for release
- Defining the roll out strategy for new features and leads pilots to assess success and opportunities for future enhancements
- Managing vendor relationships and collaborates with Third Party Risk management teams.
Basic Qualifications - Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience - Six to eight years of experience in product management/development or related field
Preferred Skills/Experience - Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills. - Demonstrated marketing and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - Strong financial analysis, competitive analysis and computer skills - Thorough knowledge of prepaid, payments, and/or financial services - Experience with Agile development methods - Strong product management, design thinking and development skills - The ability to work well independently with limited direct supervision.
Apply on company website