At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
This Senior Product Management role is critical to data analytics and strategy for the Payments Business line (CPTS, Elavon and RPS). This leader will work with business line executives, the Payments Analytics Studio and Enterprise Research and Analytics to develop the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Dashboard, including key metrics and insights into Payments data to develop data-driven strategies to achieve emerging money movement industry leadership.
- Partner with the Payments Analytics Studio Director of Enterprise Research and Analytics to design and develop an Analytical Payments Dashboard
- Partner with Payments business line Business Digital Officers on the Emerging Money Movement team to align and support their business analytics needs
- Translate Payments activity data into valuable business insights, competitive positioning analyses, and actionable goals for performance and growth
- Collaborate with Emerging Money Movement Product Strategy to present data driven product strategies to senior executive leadership
Competencies - Analytics and Strategic Acumen
- Demonstrates deep knowledge the payments industry, including current and future trends for digital payments and innovation in the financial services industry
- Demonstrates knowledge of all payment instruments, their key attributes and restrictions, and typical use cases for various instruments across customer segments (consumer to corporate use cases)
- Analytical acumen to support the Payments Analytic Studio
- Must be able to deep dive into the Payments details while staying focused on the big picture and be able to connect the dots between the two
- Able to quickly integrate complex information and translate to business strategy
Relationships and Using Influence
- Has exceptional influencing skills; adept at driving organizational change through partnership, collaboration and leadership rather than title or line authority
- Has strong communications and interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Builds trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Gains commitment, trust and support from others by involving them in the thinking and the process
- Grasps the leaders' vision and adds value to the vision
- Provides advice and counsel to leaders on a broad range of topics
- Demonstrates composure through self-awareness and understanding of others; listening skills and valuation of the engagement; confidence with good composure and executive appearance, credibility, clarity and conciseness in communications
- Ability to communicate and present to senior levels of the organization
- 10+ years in payments including data analytics, strategic planning, business intelligence, data visualization, and innovation
- Global payments expertise in various segments of payments, e-commerce, pre-paid, treasury management payments, cross border payments, merchant services, financial services, banking, lending, compliance and fintechs
- Strong knowledge of current and future trends on digital and payments, innovation and optimization in the financial services industry (knowledge of Zelle, RTP, FedNow, digital wallets especially)
- Ability to navigate and lead in a matrixed organizational structure
- Self-starter, an effective problem solver and negotiator with the ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Strong leadership, communication, and people management skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with all levels including Senior Executive Management – balanced, clear, and customized for the audience
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website