At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank's Global Treasury Management (GTM) business is one of the largest providers of Payments & Cash Management solutions in United States across a diverse base of corporate, public sector, financial institutions, commercial and business banking customers.
We are looking for a top-performing product manager with an innovative/disruptive mindset to help us build the innovative new capabilities of tomorrow. This person needs a strong track record in product development and emerging technologies, and also experience within the Bank and/or Fintech/digital ecosystem.
This is a key senior product role within the GTM business and will provide strategic direction and execution to our new product development and emerging products initiatives. This highly visible and strategic role will directly lead a portfolio of initiatives and pipeline of new solutions in various stages of development. Success will be measured through successful execution against a diverse set of product portfolio and delivery and commercialization of new to market client ready solutions.
- Support strategy + development of a portfolio of emerging solutions, including financial outcomes and partnership with other product managers.
- Help create and then join one or more new “innovation studios” to drive creative ideation, experimentation, agile development, and commercialization.
- Create and execute on a clear, actionable product development roadmap with priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and the business
- Execute in an agile product development environment
- Development and maintain active stakeholder engagement with Technology and Operations Services, Enterprise Innovation, Sales, Marketing and other groups to drive alignment and coordinated execution approach
- Partner with other product areas (e.g. Retail Bank, Business Banking) to create one U.S. Bank approach
- For each initiative, provide business oversight over project team ensuring projects meet required scope, plans are appropriately managed and governed, timely escalation of risks and issues, dependencies and resource requirements are highlighted early.
- Ensure compliance to all required internal processes prior to any external commitments are made or any new initiative is moved to “go live” phase.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of product management experience
- Four or more years of managerial experience
- Experienced in agile product development
- Understanding of the Payments and Treasury Management landscape and trends
- Familiarity with use of Application Programing Interface (APIs), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other emerging technology within Banks
- Established track record of participating and leading within industry stakeholder groups
- Has interacted with and understands the Fintech space in US
- Expertise and experience in go to market strategies and product commercialization
Apply on company website