U.S. Bank is seeking a data driven, Senior Product Manager within the talech team to help shape the way business owners access data and make better business decisions. talech is point of sale software focused on building the next generation software for business through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. You'll be an member of close-knit product team that is leading a mission to help merchants run their business better. In this role, you will focus on building reporting and insights experiences for our SMB customers. You'll work closely with the talech and US Bank data insights team to solve business needs. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills, experience in building data visualization products and a deep empathy for small business needs.
• Articulate a product vision for how business owners consume business metrics to make better business decisions.
• Define how talech can leverage data from multiple sources including US Bank and 3rd parties
• Work with the engineering teams to best of breed APIs based on talech's rich merchant data that internal and external groups can consume
• Collaborate closely with the US Bank insights teams to leverage US Bank's powerful data infrastructure for improving talech's reporting and insights products
• Facilitate & drive customer focused solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to define, prioritize, deliver and align solutions to product vision and roadmap.
• Continually drive product towards a meaningful balance between customer needs, business objectives and technical feasibility.
• Carefully manage the team's roadmap and active workstreams, ensuring timely progress and that the latest stakeholder needs are reflected. This includes negotiating, scoping, creating, scheduling, prioritizing, updating and actively following up on tasks.
• Actively and frequently engage with business stakeholders to make sure that their needs are captured, that they are informed about the team's latest developments and that your business knowledge is up to date.
• Act as a business knowledge coach who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment and enable communication between team members and external business stakeholders.
• Drive multi-functional teams to build and enhance state-of-the-art machine learning models.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of related work experience
8+ years working within Product Management within technology driven organizations.
• Experience working on data visualization or analytics products
• Working knowledge of machine learning techniques is a plus
• Working knowledge of defining APIs for internal and external teams
• Proven project and relationship management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
• Ability to analyze and communicate the impact of competing solutions to business problems.
• Highly proficient and knowledgeable in JIRA or similar agile tools, MS Office applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to senior stakeholders
• Experience working in agile/scrum teams
• Previous experience working on payments related technologies or point of sale systems preferred
Apply on company website