At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Core Responsibilities Include
- Collaborates with stakeholders and business partners to define product capabilities and experience and aligns with segment and enterprise strategies.
- Establish, monitor, and maintain cross-departmental communication about how product work is prioritized and managed, as well as how key metrics are performing.
- Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UX Design, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence, and execute the Money Movement Platform roadmap.
- Act as a leader and mentor for other platform product managers.
- Advocates and embodies customer-obsession resulting in simple, frictionless, & innovative products/experiences.
- Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and senior leadership, while facilitating collaborative conversation.
- Define and evolve the Real Time products and capabilities in alignment with Bank's Digital Strategy.
- Create and manage product roadmaps
- Take products from initial concept through to customer deployment and into production operation.
- Articulates and resolves the trade-off between conflicting KPIs (e.g. timeline vs. risk).
- Clearly quantifies the strategic value and business benefit of Money Movement Platform and contribute to executive management evangelization for investment approval.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by integrating analytics to drive innovative experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results.
- Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience; Masters Degree preferred
- 10 or more years of product management experience
- Deep domain knowledge of Real Time Money Movements (TCH, FedNow)
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website