Collaborates with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers / owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices. Works within agile teams and on dedicated project work. Responsibilities typically include:
- Advises and guides design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective.
- Prepares low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
- Provides oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
- Participates in iterative/lean software design test-learn software design life cycles. Assists production technology teams with UI production efforts. Collaborates with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions.
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Six to eight years of related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards
- Ability to define build plan
- Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
- Basic understanding of current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
- Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices
- Experience collaborating with large teams
- Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies / procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Agile experience preferred
Apply on company website