This position is part of the Product Operations team, which is the primary support team for customer experience, product delivery, issue resolution, production failures, process improvements, regulatory findings and communications. Product Operations supports all Retail Deposit and Credit products, both Business and Consumer.
In this dynamic role you are tasked with helping us to strategically resolve customer issues, deliver on the product benefits, meet compliance standards, and improve overall customer experience:
Drives improved customer experience and supports the delivery of customer connections that inspire trust and confidence by actively resolving issues and proactively avoiding potential problems with a focus on simplicity and transparency.
Responsible for ensuring that our existing products are operating effectively and in compliance with established law, regulation, and corporate policy. This will include management of projects to correct identified errors and issues in our existing product set, execution of remediations to customers when required, and management of product disclosure and contracts to ensure they are current, accurate, and compliant.
Must have ability to lead cross-functional teams and assist with project management.
Management and resolution of errors or issues associated with the Small Business Product Line.
Understanding of the processes supporting the assigned product set and recognize opportunities for change / improvements.
Translate complex data, systemic functionality, and issue analysis into actionable recommendations.
Ability to think strategically, but also understand and engage in detailed and tactical responsibilities.
Drive Customer Experience improvements, best practices.
Ensure Regulatory Compliance, manage audit and compliance inquiries and regulatory change from governing bodies.
Collaborate with broad range of stakeholders including risk and compliance, legal, technology, digital, branch, and operations.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of related work experience
- Knowledge of U.S. Bancorp's values and culture
- Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line, banking operations, strategic analysis, and current regulatory environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented with strong ability to execute
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong financial and competitive analysis skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective project management skills and experience managing cross-functional teams and initiatives
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with Business Banking Products preferred
- Extensive experience with Excel, Work, and PowerPoint
Apply on company website