Serve as accessiblity consultant by providing A11Y guidance and support to Quality Engineers across multiple platforms. Includes ability to triage and remediate defects. Requires experience with Assistive Technologies and triaging defects. Includes use of Assistive Technologies and automation. Interpret and explain WCAG2.0-AA standards and USB policy to internal Dev/QA teams. Provide training on use of manual and automated testing tools. Accessibility experience required.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
-Experienced user of JAWS, NVDA, iOS VoiceOver, and/or Android Talkback
-IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) a plus.
-Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Certification a plus.
- Spanish language proficiency.
- Thorough understanding of a feature, the users impacted, the flows impacted and feature's purpose
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture, identifying and prioritizing with the aim to consider more than one domain within an analysis
- Knowledgeable with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Apply on company website