The operations support staff is responsible for assisting in the administration of a portfolio of performing and non-performing loans. Provides customer service to commercial, corporate, community banking, trust, private client, consumer and residential loan customers, as applicable in the form of operations, administrative and clerical support to the assigned Loan Relationship Manager as follows:
- Boards loans, loan renewals, modifications, etc. assuring accuracy and compliance via WAM approval and loan documentation.
- Works closely with Attorney's, Title Officer's or Lending Services representative's for loans to coordinate the recording of collateral documents to include but not limited Deeds of Trust, Forbearance Agreements and UCC filings for non-real estate collateral.
- Orders Internal Loan Documents through CLDOCS via CLWII per WAM approval.
- Adheres to Flood Compliance obtaining flood approval through prefunding tasks.
- Order Appraisals, Environmental Requests and Evaluations through applicable system.
- Monitors and clears collateral exceptions.
- Prepares Payoff Letters assuring compliance with Treasury for prepayment indemnity.
- Fixed Rate Lock requests as instructed.
- Processes payments, payoffs, partial pay downs and loan maintenance as instructed.
- Prepare PCMR books for quarterly reporting and distribution as assigned.
- Initiate the payment of legal and other invoices as applicable through the Corporate eInvoice tool.
- Expense tracking for borrower reimbursement of payments
- Order Credit Bureau Reports/LexisNexis/DNB etc.
- Performs check backs to assure accuracy of all system maintenance, boarding's, etc.
- DDA & LOC account closures as instructed.
- DDA account opened through CCS for bank controlled accounts.
- Default Rates – invoking/revoking maintenance to system(s) per terms of the Promissory Note and as instructed by RM.
- ACH Risk Profile Form and WAM – Monitoring ACH report for expiring commitments as instructed by RM.
- Protective advance per WAM approval and as instructed by RM.
- Performs various research as need on loans and accounts.
- Transfer In/Out Process – RM system maintenance, Customer Profile/Information Sheet, coordination of paper or electronic file to or from originating business line.
- Clerical support such as, but not limited to general filing, customer correspondence, ordering of supplies, mail distribution, UPS labels, record retention, service requests for copiers, fax machines, computers and laptops.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of experience in lending/account management activities Preferred Skills/Experience
- Good working knowledge of credit legal principles, accounting, economics, and financial statement analysis
- Some knowledge of lending interest rates, loan terms and conditions, and real estate methodologies
- Good negotiation skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website