We have an exciting opportunity for the right leader to join U.S. Bank as the Sr. Director, Data & AI Platform Security Engineering, this position will be responsible for all aspects of platform security engineering for the U.S. Bank Enterprise Data & AI Platform team. This will be a hands-on security expert and engineer with extensive knowledge of distributed systems, particularly Big Data & AI systems, as well as a team builder & security technical thought leader.
Given the rapid pace of new technologies in Data & AI we have an incredible opportunity for someone to join and build a team dedicated to platform security engineering. This role will lead a small team of highly specialized engineers that will allow the bank to leverage new key techniques and technologies. The team will be responsible for all aspects of platform security engineering for the Data & AI Platform. This role will also play a key role in architecture and technology decisions as well as overall platform direction.
Day to day functions will revolve around the responsibility of engineering and architecting the security of large complex data and AI platforms & solutions. This position will enable the securing of the Unified U.S. Bank Enterprise Data and AI Platform as well as all encryption, key management, architecture, intrusion detection, data loss prevention, network security, authentication, authorization and access controls necessary. This role will be responsible to provide subject matter expertise on database technology and access control, cloud technologies, AI/ML & Data Science applied to security.
• Minimum of 5 years directly in a hands-on security heavy role with
responsibility for security of large complex systems (i.e. encryption,
architecture, intrusion detection, identity & access management,
authentication, authorization, data loss and data access control, network
security, secure coding, DevSecOps, container security)
• Mind of an ethical hacker with Red Team experience a strong plus
• BS/MS in computer science or related field
• Hands on & architectural knowledge of big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark,
Presto, Druid and others.
• AI Technologies: PyTorch, Jupyter, TensorFlow, MLFlow, Kubeflow, etc.
• Knowledge of zero trust architectures, MTLS, Oauth, SAML, JWT, TLS,
Kerberos, Key Management and Secrets Management
• Firewall knowledge & experience a plus
• Databases technology & access control
• Strong distributed systems knowledge
• Strong knowledge of cloud technologies essential (AWS & GCP Preferred)
• Strong knowledge of Kubernetes & Istio preferred
• Extra value for AI/ML & Data Science skills applied to security (Anomaly
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD technologies & container technologies,
Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Docker, Packer), and, modern secure
coding, configuration, change management & deployment
• Hands on coding & scripting knowledge referred in multiple modern languages
& scripting (Java, Python, Go, Shell, Ruby, Groovy, & others
Apply on company website