The Agile Software Developer will execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Partnering with key technical and business stakeholders, the agile developer will help refine the product vision, estimate and design a solution, create, purchase, or customize the requisite hardware and software to create the solution, ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production.
• Design, develop and run a highly scalable and highly performant platform to ingest, stream and centralize logs. This includes logs from infrastructure, security logs, system logs and application logs across the enterprise.
• Build and deploy various agents for reliable and robust capture and persistence of logs.
• Build tracers to identify the call graph across micro services and being able to support visualization of those call graphs.
• Build the new logging components and infrastructure to enable faster and reliable logging and log searches.
• Evangelize and guide other organizations to adopt and leverage the logging platform for monitoring application, security and reliability.
• Build, develop or contribute to open source logging and tooling to build a central logging platform optimized for cost and delivery time.
• Lead and test the tooling for non-functional parameters like latency, throughput, reliability, etc.
• Automate creation of monitoring and alerting for operations as well as business dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
• At least 5 years of experience with object oriented languages.
• At least 3 years of experience developing complex, highly available and highly scalable systems including backend web services.
• At least 2 years of experience working in public cloud (including AWS, Google Cloud etc).
• Deep expertise in Java/JEE or Python is required
• Experience with REST service development using Spring, or JAXRS.
• Experience with system monitoring tools like splunk, appdynamics.
• Familiarity with logging frameworks
Apply on company website