At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank is seeking an Integration Architect to join our Point of Sale (POS) solution team, talech. In this role, the Integration Architect will lead the design and development of system integrations between talech and other lines of business within the bank. Additionally, the Integration Architect will build an integration layer to help consolidate data, that will be shared with other lines of business. The candidate will work as part of a scrum team, helping with solution design and research on how to accomplish this new initiative.
Be a part of transformational change where integrity matters, success inspires and great teams collaborate and innovate. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative, ethical and successful financial institutions. We're looking for people who want more than just a job - they want to make a difference!
U.S. Bank is seeking an Integration Architect who will contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives in our digital transformation journey.
This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to U.S. Bank standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to data integrations between talech and other line-of-business applications within U.S. Bank
- Lead data integration/API strategy and solution design while aligning the strategy to the business objectives for data services
- End-to-end data architectural accountability for defining and refining enterprise architecture for data warehousing and business intelligence purposes
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Build integration tools to ingest data from numerous data sources including APIs, IoT, logs, relational, and non-relational databases, also distribute data to different target systems.
- Establishes a technology strategy and roadmap that enables a portfolio to support current and future business capabilities. Drive design, engineering, reuse, application of patterns, and create Enabler Epics for the architectures that comprise the solutions in a portfolio.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Keep track of industry best practices and trends for continuous improvement of data manipulation, transformation and orchestration techniques
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of relevant experience
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices
- Strong programming skills in SQL, Java and/or Python
- Proven experience with API Design, API Platform integration, and complex system integrations
- Hands-on experience with developing and consuming RESTful, ODATA and SOAP services
- Knowledge with modern server architecture, such as Spring Boot, Spring and Kafka steaming
- Experience with various database and data warehouse technologies
- Data governance and security best practices
- Familiarity with one of the core cloud provider services, preferably AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Containerized applications and technology (e.g. Docker)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with medium to large middleware technology projects using industry leading middleware and API technologies such as MuleSoft and Apigee
- Experience with enterprise application frameworks and protocols
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $130,730.00 - $153,800.00 - $169,180.00
Apply on company website