Our omnichannel team brings U.S. Bank to our customers by creating solutions that empowers customers to achieve their financial dreams – no matter how they choose to bank with us.
U.S. Bank is expanding the UX Architect team in support of our business transformation to a human centric experience. This is no “business as usual” group. To succeed, we need people who have high energy and aren't afraid to dive in. We have multiple opportunities open at various levels such as Architect, Senior Architect, or Principal based on your experience. This is a great opportunity to bring brilliant digital experiences to our customers in helping to ensure U.S. Bank is central to our customers wherever they go.
Specifically, you will partner with business analysts, developers, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures. This role will work as part of an overall digital experience team that leverages Agile methodology and co-located work environment.
Other things you will be doing:
- Employing a range of human-centered, accessible design techniques, such as conceptual models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions.
- Optimizing experience architecture to promote findability and usability, while accommodating technical and business needs/constraints.
- Reviewing artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon the U.S. Bank layout, design and interaction patterns.
- Accurately interpret how the U.S. Bank brand is applied to interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions.
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Delivers assets of record, e.g., wireframes, versioned prototypes, flow / process diagrams, etc.
- Participates in validating code is built as designed during projects (according to brand standards, style guides and pattern libraries).
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience, such as UX or digital industry
- Good knowledge of user experience (UX) best practices, interactive design principles, information architecture and experience architecture
- Good knowledge of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations
- Good knowledge of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, and online marketing and business needs
- Familiar with common design software
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently
Apply on company website