At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
This position handles a large volume of inbound service and trade calls for client investment accounts. Assists with account maintenance, website support, trade processing, and general service requests. Subject matter experts for all brokerage and firm related securities and services. Enters equity, mutual fund, and option orders. Reviews all trades prior to placement to ensure compliance with Broker/Dealer policies. Maintains detailed recorders of all client interactions to ensure compliance with established procedures. Acts as a backup for US Bancorp Investments Financial Advisors and makes warm introductions to the Wealth Management Advisory Service team as well as US Bank partners when appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of relevant work experience
- Licensing may be required
- Contact Center experience
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow procedures while working independently in fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Previous banking or financial services experience
- Strong time management skills to maximize the number of clients that may be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- FINRA registrations – SIE, Series 7 & Series 63 or strong desire to become FINRA licensed
- College degree in Finance, Economics or Business
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website