U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptionalBoard-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join our premier dermatology practice inKeller, Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician and be busy day one! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country.Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staffABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Keller is located in the area of Fort Worth, Texas, we offer everything from general dermatology tocosmetic dermatologyto skin cancer treatment. Patients enjoy the convenience and proven reliability of top Fort Worth Dermatologists and skin specialists with years of experience and top rankings in their fields.
Keller has a great family atmosphere with low crime, affordable housing and excellent public schools. Combine with no state income taxes and a low cost of living, your income will go farther! This suburb is less than half an hour from the Fort Worth Stockyards and 50 minutes from downtown Dallas.
This practice has been serving the Keller community for over 20 years and recently expanded to a beautiful new space. Whether its protecting your skin from harm or restoring it to health, we have the knowledge, skills and technology to treat a wide range of skin conditions. Our specializedskin cancer procedureshave generated exceptionally high cure results. In addition, our expert treatment ofacne,dermatitis,psoriasisand other common conditions continues to expand with the development of additional physician and nursing resources, treatment options and advanced clinical trials.
We are proud to serve the surrounding neighborhoods and areas of Keller and Fort Worth, Texas!FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
- NEW! Deferred compensation plan
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practices strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visitusdermatologypartners.com.WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MAs who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.OUR PURPOSE
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.OUR VALUES
S Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
U.S. Dermatology Partners is see...
Apply on company website