Project Analyst / Project Manager ( Business Operations Analytics ) - International Programs
Location: Hyde Park, IL
In this role, the Business Operations Analyst will work directly with the International Programs Leadership team. The Project Analyst is responsible for supporting international leadership with special projects as well as compiling, organizing, analyzing and reporting data. The Project Analyst facilitates and coordinates analytical support to operational, financial, and business development teams. Project Analyst is responsible for producing monthly, quarterly and annual various reports for the department, in addition to ad hoc new projects.Project Analyst / Project Manager ( Business Operations Analytics ) will assist in the development and analysis of reports and strategic plans for strategic manages (C-suite and Board). Analyst will develop strategic plans for the International Program (Executive Leadership, Operations, and Business Operations Teams) by compiling, managing and evaluating various data analytics to help teams understand the business components/opportunities through analysis and presentation of analysis. Analyst will be responsible for converting moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical sessions with matrix partners. Analyst will develop, create, manage and analyze weekly, monthly and annual reports for departments. Work with IT to streamline reporting create dashboards ( Data Visualization ) with tools such as Tableau. Project Analyst / Project Manager ( Business Operations Analytics ) will provides support to department in managing, planning, and monitoring key projects from conception through implementation. Identify opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies. Coordinate project activity and facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners. Represent department in various task forces/committees.
Project Analyst / Project Manager (Business Operations Analyst) - Essential Job Functions
- Manage special projects for the department, including but not limited to development of new programs (domestic or international), process improvement initiatives, support of business development initiatives, support with strategic planning and development of dashboard and management reports
- Develop and implement CRM and internal data management system; ensure data accuracy across the hospital and BSD; develop monthly and quarterly dashboards with key takeaways for management
- Conducts and leads project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Demonstrates courtesy and professionalism through interaction, appearance, attitude, and written and oral communication with visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other hospital personnel as to represent International Programs as a high quality service area of the Hospitals. Works collaboratively across the department and organization.
- Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
Project Analyst / Project Manager (Business Operations Analyst) - Qualifications
- Bachelor degree is required, Masters degree is preferred
- A minimum of three years of related work experience and business experience in healthcare preferred; proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook) required; familiarity with EPIC and other hospital-based systems required.
- Strong organizational skills required; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment (with continuous interruptions) that often demands multi-tasking required; customer service attitude, high quality work orientation and professional demeanor – including tact, discretion, a track record of establishing positive client and customer relationships, and creating a hospitable environment for both customers and families, required;
- Ability to motivate self, work independently and collaboratively, and think creatively required; Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks, attention to detail and deadlines in a fast paced office environment required. Internet researching skills required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required. Proven ability to work with effectively and diplomatically with staff members and senior leaders, as well as with patients, faculty, and corporate contacts is required. Occasional evening/weekend hours and travel required.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve in a complex environment
- 1-2+ years of Operations Analytics Experience Preferred
Located in Historic Hyde Park, UChicago Medicine is a not-for-profit integrated and academic health system of hospital and physician services, providing world class care since 1927. UChicago Medicine operates four hospitals and a state-of-the-art ambulatory-care facility located within a medical center campus of twenty interconnected buildings, along with several satellite facilities situated throughout Chicago's south suburbs. In addition, Ingalls Memorial Hospital is located outside of the main medical campus in Harvey, IL. Today, UChicago Medicine and Biological Sciences Division, including Ingalls Memorial Hospital encompass over 800 beds and employ nearly 12,000 people, which includes more than 800 attending physicians, 1100 residents and fellows, and 2,600 nurses.
UChicago Medicine's mission is to provide superior health care in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient's dignity and individuality. UChicago Medicine has established a market identity “At the Forefront of Medicine”, and has consistently been able to attract a critical mass of talented physicians, healthcare professionals and staff to treat the most complex clinical problems. In recognition of this excellence, U.S. News and World Report rank many of our programs as among the best in the United States.
Why Join Us?
We've been at the forefront of medicine since 1899. We provide superior healthcare with compassion, always mindful that each patient is a person, an individual. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent and commitment… with patients and with each other. We're in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you'd like to add enriching human life to your profile, The University of Chicago Medicine is for you. Here at the forefront, we're doing work that really matters. Join us. Bring your passion.
Bring your career to the next level at a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront
University of Chicago Medicine is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: www.uchospitals.edu/jobs
The University of Chicago Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website