UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Maintenance Manager to our team at Cirrus, our BRAND-NEW, mid-rise apartment community (292 homes) located next to iconic Mile High Stadium in Denver, CO.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day? As a Maintenance Manager, every day is an opportunity for you to deliver first-class service in turn achieving customer happiness and resident retention.
- Respond to common area and resident requests for maintenance and service by taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established by the organization.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community as assigned including grounds, amenities, building exteriors, market ready units, interiors, breezeways, curbs, signage, leasing office, central garbage areas, parking lots and other buildings and common areas are free of debris, trash, graffiti, and other items which affect the appearance of the community. All deficiencies and or risk management safety issues are reported immediately.
- Ensure that apartments are ready for occupancy as directed by the Service Manager. May be required to perform various tasks and as needed including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, and other miscellaneous equipment maintenance and repairs, as well as carpet cleaning, painting, and overall apartment cleaning or other activities as necessary or as directed.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are organized and in proper working order, request replacements as necessary, and assist in stocking the inventory.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to employment.
- Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of one to two years of relevant experience in building and mechanical maintenance Including plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting and drywall.
- Experience and knowledge of HVAC and carpentry a plus.
- EPA Type II, III or Universal certification preferred.
- Fire control room/fire life safety systems is a plus for most tower communities. Weekly fire pump testing certification is a plus for these communities.
- Certification in Chlorine, Fluorine, and Carbon (CFC) preferred.
- Some locations require certification in pool operation (CPO).
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted.
High School Diploma or its equivalent preferred or Technical or vocational certificate and or degree preferred.
Career Development and Advancement:
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $24.96/hr. (minimum) - $33.65/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for quarterly performance bonus, based on various metric-related factors, adding to total compensation potential
Apply on company website