UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Property Manager to lead our team at Vision on Wilshire, our luxury high-rise apartment community (150 homes) in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Property Manager, every day is an opportunity for you to be an innovative thinker, strategic planner and an excellent coach rallying your team to achieve its highest potential in order to accomplish the community's financial, operating and resident services goals.
- You are in-command, responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the community.
- You play a significant role in supporting the company's operating platform by embracing technological advancements and adoption of new innovations.
- Hire, develop and manage a team (training, payroll, and performance) to maximize their potential to accomplish income, occupancy and customer service goals.
- You are dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and you deliver exceptional customer service to build and sustain the community's reputation and maximize resident retention.
- Analyze operations and initiate change to improve the community's performance.
- Engage and advance ideas to increase team productivity, improve resident's experience and drive profitability.
- Manage revenue and expenses to ensure budget and financial goals are attained.
- Identify and implement opportunities to increase revenue that enhance the asset's value.
- Cultivate an environment of proactive and on-going marketing and advertising efforts to increase the visibility and profitability of the community.
- Maintain an in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market and economic trends and implement marketing plans accordingly.
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet established standards and implements corrective measures, as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Two years' experience as a Property Manager in the multi-family industry
- Supervisory/managerial experience
- Experience working at high-end residential apartment communities/buildings
- Strategic planning, financial analysis, business development and operational management
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and smartphones
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, related field, or its equivalent preferred
Career Development and Advancement:
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website