UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to join our team at 399 Fremont, our apartment community located in San Francisco, CA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Completes various administrative functions and provides high quality customer service to ensure residents and prospects have a positive experience at the community.
Schedule is Sunday through Thursday (Friday and Saturday off), 1PM to 10PM Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, 9:30PM to 6:30AM Wednesday and Thursday,
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Community Director, Senior Community Director or Resident Services Manager
1. Collaborate with the community management team as needed and requested to resolve resident concerns and complaints.
2. Welcome prospects, residents as well as vendors and answer inquiries which may include questions about the surrounding area, the property, the company, lease details, amenities, etc.
3. Answer telephone and texts promptly and in a professional manner and direct inquiries to appropriate individual or take messages.
4. Organize incoming packages systematically.
5. Plan, promote and produce events and activities, such as charity donations, food drives and holiday celebrations aimed at increasing resident retention.
6. Manage key policy and process by providing keys/fobs to residents or contractors and documenting in accordance with the “Key Policy”.
7. Interacts with walk-in prospects by showing the property and answering questions about the community, lease terms, and local area.
8. Provide resident keys/fobs and property orientation, explaining the community amenities and unit features. Creates and delivers new resident welcome packets, including move-in gift (if any).
9. Explain the “Move-In Inventory” form to new resident and ensure that the form is returned.
10. Communicate and verify compliance with mandatory renters' insurance as per company policy (if applicable) before move in if needed.
11. Schedule all the move-in appointments and ensure that on scheduled days off another associate is aware of and will coordinate any scheduled move-ins.
12. Work closely with the Centralized Admin, Centralized Sales and Renewal teams to ensure leasing and renewal goals are met.
13. Utilize the Sugar CRM to effectively manage resident relations, service requests and resident communications.
14. Complete market summary and comp reports as directed.
15. Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to employment.
16. Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken when executing the essential functions of the job.
17. Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of organizational and community policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
Ability to effectively present information to prospective or current residents. Demonstrated knowledge of demographics surrounding assigned community. Must be self-motivated and positive team member with effective communication and client relations skills.
Must know and follow the Fair Housing laws. Demonstrated skills with customer service. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing and promoting property. Ability to effectively present information to prospective or current residents. Knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping practices; office practices and procedures; filing and maintenance of fiscal records.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; problem solving skills; and decision-making skills. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Must have excellent organizational skills. Ability to work in conjunction with community management, residents, and associates.
Must be skilled in word processing, drafting correspondence and memoranda. Attention to details, and basic experience with the internet. MS Office software applications required (e.g., Microsoft Office, Word and Excel).
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighting up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Occasional evening work and shifts may vary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
2. Minimum of experience as a concierge or with related customer service.
3. Minimum of one year of office experience is required.
4. Preference of experience in hotel properties, rental operations, or related upscale service business.
5. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted.
Apply on company website