UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Resident Service Manager 2 to our team at Cirrus, our BRAND-NEW, mid-rise apartment community (292 homes) located next to iconic Mile High Stadium in Denver, CO.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Services Manager 2, each day you to build a sense of community and strive to achieve the community's resident retention and customer service goals.
- You motivate and mentor a Resident Service Coordinator(s) to maximize potential.
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community.
- Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in appointments scheduled.
- Foster an ongoing positive relationship with residents and you deliver unsurpassed service to achieve resident retention goals.
- Respond and resolve escalated resident service issues as well as track and follow up on service and move in satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service.
- Promote community's rentable items and amenities to generate additional revenue and contribute to the income goals.
- Oversee Net Promoter Score (NPS) metrics as a management tool to gauge the satisfaction of the community's customer relationships and communicate resident feedback with the team.
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet established standards and implements corrective measures, as necessary.
- You plan, promote, and deliver resident events and activities ensuring residents find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
- Broaden social networking to improve the community image.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to employment.
Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years property management experience in onsite office operations, leasing, administration, customer service as well as experience in special events, marketing, and website management preferred.
- Minimum of two years' management or supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in customer service positions in hotel properties, rental operations, or related upscale service business is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, related field, or its equivalent, preferred. In lieu of degree, equivalent experience in residential properties, marketing and website development, or related business operations is required.
Career Development and Advancement:
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset development of our employees and have a validated culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We believe our employees are the organization's most important asset.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k), vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4 personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events, community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $23.65/hr. (minimum) - $28.84/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for quarterly performance bonus, based on various metric-related factors, adding to total compensation potential
Apply on company website