GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for the response to resident service issues as well as tracking and following up on service and move in satisfaction with documentation for the Service Team. Provide management and coordination of all community events. Responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and public relations plans and budget. Maintenance and enhancement of the community(s) website. Manages guest suites and provide oversight for the community reputation/image.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Community Director, Senior Community Director, General Manager or Regional Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Manage and develop the community(s) events and marketing expenses and use sound financial measures to ensure that the budgets and financial goals are met.
- Provide assistance to Regional Manager, General Manager and/or Community Directors in reviewing and making Kronos timekeeping records for the associates at the community.
- Respond to resident complaints and track them to resolution.
- Assist the office team on how they can resolve some resident concerns and complaints.
- Analyze relevant data to determine and document common customer service issues.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service.
- Interact with walk-in prospects by showing the property and answering questions about the community, lease terms, and local area as needed.
- Planning, implementation, oversight, and follow-up for all Community events.
- Manage and maintain an exemplary community website and social media campaign in order to promote the community (s) and its events.
- Broaden social networking to benefit rebranding and improve the community image.
- Write, submit, and follow-up to ensure placement of press releases and articles to established contacts with local and regional media.
- Cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment.
- Create and produce various reports and analyses to communicate key issues, trends, activities, and results of marketing initiatives and make recommendations to management for improvements.
- Manage the arrangements and leasing documentation for the guest suites.
- Oversee the Customer Survey Program by insuring that that there is immediate follow up to residents upon the completion of each service request via an e-mail or text notification which includes the ability to request a follow up phone conversation. This will include making follow-up phone calls to residents to gather more information on the quality and satisfaction of service requests.
- Oversee or assist to make sure any remaining issues are escalated to the Service Management to be addressed immediately. If additional service is required, continue to follow up until the issue is resolved.
- Provide reports to the Service Management to summarize resident feedback by the service team member(s) that provided the service.
- Ensure that each new resident is contacted to ensure their move-in satisfaction with their apartment home's condition.
- Emphasize providing excellent customer relationship management.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Knowledge and understanding of business concepts and research principles, processes, and techniques. Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday Company issues.
Demonstrated understanding of overall property management. Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting property. Strong personnel management skills. Ability to develop and prepare business analysis and plans. Established ability in the use of social media websites like facebook, twitter, and pinterest. Demonstrated ability in budgeting and financial planning.
Highly organized and demonstrated project management skills. Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision-making skills. Demonstrated understanding of social media campaigns. Ability to provide web-based analytics and recommendations. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on event calendar. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
Proven exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with an outgoing personality. Performs duties that require considerable initiative, independent judgment, and strong communication skills. Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with community and rental property operations. Ability to work in conjunction with residents, prospective residents, Company managers, and associates. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from subordinates residents, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Polished interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Must have experience with computer skills including Excel, word processing programs, internet, and e-mail at a highly proficient level. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires mobility sufficient to travel. Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Time commitment and schedule may vary based on the event schedule. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, related field, or its equivalent, preferred. In lieu of degree, equivalent experience in residential properties, marketing and website development, or related business operations is required.
- Minimum of two to five years' experience in special events, marketing, and website management.
- Minimum of three years' successful event, sponsorship, marketing, public relations, website, and business development/relationship programs experience required.
- Experience in hotel properties, rental operations, or related upscale service business is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted.
Apply on company website