Compensation Analyst, Human Resources
United Health Services (UHS) is currently recruiting a Compensation Analyst to support the Human Resources Total Rewards Department.
Reporting to the Senior Director Total Rewards, the Compensation Analyst is a valuable member of the Total Rewards team, responsible for assisting with the assessment, administration and implementation of UHS' compensation programs. Responsibilities also include regularly assessing the competitiveness of the compensation programs, short and long-term incentives in support of UHS' mission, vision, values, strategic goals and objectives.
Human Resources Compensation Analyst, Responsibilities:
- Manages and evaluates organizational pay data and compensation programs; provides recommendations based on findings.
- Designs, develops and recommends salary increases, including merit increase worksheets, salary range structures, salary administration guidelines and related procedures.
- Participates in the development of compensation program communications to management and employees.
- Evaluates and classifies exempt, non-exempt and management positions, spanning a diverse range of job families and job classes.
- Partners closely with staff in Human Resources, Budget & Finance, Talent Acquisition, Payroll and HRIS on compensation related projects, initiatives and day-to-day activities.
- Works with leadership to develop position descriptions and specifications for budget-approved and proposed positions.
- Reviews job descriptions with managers and incumbents to verify responsibilities and specifications. Develops recommendations regarding classification and salary range information for approved evaluation requests.
- Performs specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as specifically assigned; analyzes and interprets data and prepares summary reports.
- Assists in the design of organizational and department goals for the Performance Incentive Program (P4P) including plan design, coordinating updates with HRIS, and distribution of awards payouts.
- Prepares and analyzes data for audits and ensures compliance with Federal and State Laws related to Wage and Hour, and Equal Pay.
- Conducts job evaluations and salary reviews.
- Utilizes diverse salary survey resources/tools to assess the current market pricing for jobs.
- Participates in annual salary survey requests, data gathering, analysis of survey results, and formulates recommendations to maintain desired competitive position in selected markets.
- Designs and implements custom surveys as appropriate.
- Develops cost estimates and potential internal equity impact and presents recommendation for further consideration.
- Serves as a consultative subject matter expert to all levels of leadership within the organization to provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures related to compensation initiatives.
- Provides service excellence to all stakeholders by timely responding to inquiries.
- Assists the Total Rewards team with benefits related programs and initiatives.
- Provides management with key compensation metrics as needed.
- Participates in compliance activities such as compensation audits.
- Serves on UHS and/or HR committees as assigned.
Apply on company website