Join the United Health Services (UHS) Respiratory Therapy team that is leading the region in respiratory care and working for a system that empowers you to practice at the top of your license. Help to lead advancements that will improve the delivery of care. Find virtually limitless potential for personal and professional growth.
You will enjoy:
- Various shift options for full-time or per diem employment
- State of the art equipment and advanced respiratory service capabilities, such as diagnostic GT-guided bronchoscopies
- Working within a teaching facility that will allow you to train respiratory therapists and continue to further your knowledge
- Ability to help develop and advance patient-driven protocols
- Opportunities to train, work or support our teams in our NICU, ICU, or CVICU
At UHS, you will be supported, respected, and empowered to make the right decisions for our patients as part of a comprehensive team that is requally dedicated to patient care.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- New York State Respiratory Therapy Permit or License required
- Registered by the NBRC as a Respiratory Therapist required
Would you like to learn more? Please follow the link to UHS' Respiratory Therapy career page:
https://www.nyuhscareers.org/RespiratoryTherapy/, or feel free to contact the UHS Respiratory Therapy recruiter, Jeremy Osak, at email@example.com
Join us in making a difference in patients' live - and your own.
Apply on company website